The Cypriot broker XTrade offers trading in CFDs and Forex. The size of the range of underlying assets is particularly convincing. Several hundred underlyings from different asset classes and markets can be traded. In addition, the broker impresses with intensive customer care. Training programs, background information and the support itself are held entirely in German. As an innovative broker, XTrade also offers an app that enables mobile trading. This gives investors the opportunity to react to market developments at any time.The best XTrade alternativesRankSieterCFD HandelKonto AbKostenMin. Trading sumTest reportTo the provider 77% lose money0 € A + 0.01XTExperiencesTo the provider78.07% lose money0 € B0.01Naga MarketsExperiencesTo the provider72% lose money100 € A-1TickmillExperiencesTo the provider
Open now to XTB and account
The most important things at a glance:
- Regulated by the CySEC
- Foundation in 2013
- In-house web trader
- Mobile applications for iOS, Android and Windows Phone
- Extensive training courses consisting of guidelines, videos and webinars
- Demo account available free of charge and without obligation
- Trading around the clock possible
- Support completely in German 24 hours a day on 5 Available for days
The Broker X Trade - These 4 things speak for an account opening
XTrade is a broker headquartered in Cyprus. Because the Mediterranean state is a member of the EU, XTrade has to comply with all laws that also apply to German financial service providers, for example. The German BaFin is not responsible for monitoring and regulation, but the Cypriot CySEC.
(1) XTrade has been active on the market for several years. The company was founded in Cyprus in 2013. At that time, the aim was to offer trading in CFDs in the entire EU. With success - today XTrade has customers from Germany, France, Austria and almost all other EU member states.
(2) XTrade offers its customers a high level of service quality. That's how it is Company support available 24 hours on all trading days. The employees do not have to be consulted in English, but speak German. Contacting is not only possible via live chat, but also over the phone.
(3) In addition to the support, XTrade can also convince with a wide and extensive range of training courses. A wide variety of learning materials are designed to help traders successfully get started with CFD trading. These include, for example:
- Getting Started Guide
Especially for beginners it is explained step by step what CFDs are and how they can be traded. In addition to this purely technical explanation, traders will find important tips to prevent capital losses at the start of trading.
Traders can take part in free webinars at regular intervals. These are held by employees of the broker or external experts who have been active on the financial markets for years or decades. For an hour, the experts give a lecture on a specific topic and answer investor questions.
Webinars and numerous other videos have been combined in a large archive. Both beginners and advanced traders benefit from the tutorials. Because these not only deal with basic topics, but deal with all facets of CFD trading.
- Guidelines for advanced users
XTrade is interested in its customers generating long-term returns. This not only makes it easier for beginners to enter the trade, but also accompanies advanced traders.
(4) At XTrade, an account can be opened with a minimum deposit of just € 100. Beginners in particular benefit from this, as they will only want to invest little capital at the start of trading. Various options are available for capitalizing your own account:
- Bank transfer
- Credit card
Every trader should be able to capitalize the account accordingly.
XTrade is one of the most renowned brokers for Forex and CFDs trading. Among other things, traders benefit from the fact that XTrade has been active on the market since 2013. The company's experience can be seen, for example, when considering the service quality. Broker employees can be consulted around the clock on all trading days so that problems do not affect trading. XTrade also impresses with a wide range of training courses, from which both beginners and advanced traders will benefit.
Go to XTB and open an account
XTB Review By PFOREX.COM
The XTrade app in detail
Mobile trading is becoming increasingly important for investors. After all, the prices of important underlyings change almost every second, so traders always have to keep an eye on them. Because the smartphone has already become a constant companion in everyday life, it is almost ideal for mobile trading. For this reason, XTrade developed an app a few years ago that can be used to trade from anywhere. Available are the applications for the following operating systems:
- Windows Phone
Every trader in Germany should have the opportunity to download a corresponding XTrade app for his smartphone. However, because almost all brokers now offer such an application, it is also worth taking a closer look at the features of the XTrade app:
- Access to hundreds of underlyings from a wide variety of markets
- Buy and sell CFDs
- Fast and efficient trading
- Risk management possible by setting limits
- Real-time prices
- Clear charts
- Numerous signals
- Review of balance sheet, equity and margin
The trading platform for the PC and the mobile application hardly differ from each other. In the mobile area, XTrade particularly impresses with its ease of use. Traders can find all the important functions of the app within a few seconds, which enables them to trade efficiently. For example, it is possible to create positions directly from the chart.
A menu can be used to switch between the different views and functions at any time. In the account overview, traders can see all their positions, for example. Equity and margin are also shown at all times. If there is any discrepancy here, the investor can react directly - without having to go back to the home PC first.
Important: The company has a lot of value in developing the XTrade app put on safety. It is hardly possible for unauthorized third parties to intervene in the communication exchange between the server and the app.
The XTrade app impresses with its clear design and the associated high level of user convenience. This gives investors the opportunity to trade efficiently even on the go. Even risk management via limits can be carried out without any further problems.
Open your XTB and account now
How to install the app
First of all: The XTrade app is absolutely free. For none of the operating systems, it is necessary to pay fees to the broker. The installation works as follows:
- Traders have to open an account with XTrade. For this purpose, the company's website is visited, on which there is a button in the upper right corner with the inscription "Register". Then a registration form opens automatically, which is completely filled out. After submitting the form and verifying your own email, you can start trading.
- Traders go to the store of their operating system to use the mobile app. Only the term "XTrade" has to be entered in the search mask. The broker's app should then be listed directly.
- Clicking "Download" or "Install" will automatically download the XTrade app. The subsequent installation also takes place without the trader having to confirm again.
- In the menu of the smartphone there should now be a symbol that looks like a large "X". It is the broker's app that is started at the touch of a finger. Investors then log in with their access data and can then trade directly on the go.
The XTrade app is installed within a few minutes. However, this requires that traders have a trading account with the broker. After successful registration, investors then go to the shop of their smartphone operating system. The free XTrade app is downloaded with a simple click and then installs itself. Finally, traders log into the mobile application with their account data and then place their first trade.
Use demo account with the XTrade app
A special feature of the XTrade app or of trading with brokers in general is the free demo account. Investors can use this to initially test trading with CFDs risk-free. The broker can also be subjected to a non-binding and, above all, individual trial run. The features of the demo account:
- Absolutely free and without obligation
- Registration within a few minutes
- Use with the XTrade app
- Real trading environment
- Real-time courses
- Full support and training courses
So if you want to use the XTrade demo, you can use a really non-binding trial version. Traders do not have to open a real trading account and deposit money - as is sometimes the case with other brokers. Rather, the demo can be used absolutely without a connection to the real account.
Must be relative added that the demo version is only available for 30 days. After that, traders have to decide whether to open a real money account or look for another provider for CFD trading. In principle, however, this decision should be made before the end of the test phase. Anyone who only trades at XTrade for a week will be able to determine whether the broker meets their own requirements.
If you want to use the demo version without obligation, you can use the following step-by-step instructions:
- Traders go to the broker's website, where there is a button in the top right corner that says “Register.”
- After clicking the button, a new window opens, in which begins with the registration. First, traders choose between a real account and the demo version. The broker then asks for a user name, a password and an email address for registration. The opening request is sent to XTrade via the "Send" button.
- Traders should now find a message from the broker in their mailbox, which in turn contains an activation link. The account is fully activated by clicking on it and can be used for 30 days.
The demo account of the renowned broker can also be used with the XTrade app. The test phase, which lasts a total of 30 days, runs entirely under real trading conditions. Therefore, traders have access to hundreds of underlyings, use real-time prices and have the opportunity to contact support around the clock.
Open your XTB and account now
Trading platform also convinces for the PC
Mobile trading offers investors many advantages. But it is not always advisable to trade on the go. Especially the development of new trading strategies or scalping should take place in a quiet working environment. In addition, the home PC has the advantage that the screen is significantly larger. This promotes concentration when trading over a longer period of time and ensures better results when trading. In this respect, it is of interest to traders not only to deal with the XTrade app. The conventional trading platform should also be subjected to a short test. The most important features at a glance:
- Next generation platform
- User-friendly interface design
- Individually adaptable
- Reliable order execution in fractions of a second
- One account for several different devices
One of the advantages of the XTrade trading platform is that the software can be used entirely on the web. It is not necessary to download it Traders simply call up their browser and can start trading straight away. Nevertheless, it is possible to design the platform completely according to your own ideas. The trader can design charts, buttons and menus in the way that best suits his preferences. This further promotes ease of use and ensures that investors can trade highly efficiently.
From a purely technical point of view, XTrade can convince with its platform. Orders are executed within a fraction of a second, so that prices can practically not change during this time. Crashes are also almost impossible because XTrade maintains its servers daily. State-of-the-art encryption technologies ensure security when trading, so that the trading platform can be used without hesitation.
Traders will not always want to trade on the go. It is therefore all the more positive that XTrade also offers a state-of-the-art software solution for the stationary trading platform. Via the platform, positions can be opened in a few seconds in your own browser. All menus and charts are individually customizable, so that every trader can trade efficiently.
Conclusion: XTrade app has ensured that mobile trading runs smoothly
it XTrade its customers to trade mobile. The applications are available for iOS and Android as well as for the less widely used Windows Phone. This means that practically every trader has the opportunity to use an XTrade app. The software solution itself is characterized by a high degree of ease of use and technical stability. This means that highly efficient trading with hundreds of base values is also possible on the go without any problems.
Open now for XTB and account