We wanted to know whether XTB supports PayPal or not and therefore dealt with this question in particular in this guide. The broker itself has its headquarters in Poland. Therefore, it is also regulated by the Polish financial regulator, KNF. Nevertheless, XTB is also active in many other European countries. For example, since 2009 there have been additional branches in Germany, France and Italy. There is also an XTB office in the Czech Republic. For these reasons, the broker is not only supervised by the KNF, but also by the financial authorities of the respective country.
5 reasons for XTB PayPal
- free of charge and secure
- transfers within a few minutes
- deposits also possible via PayPal
- no minimum deposit amount available
- transferred credit can only be used for trading
Open XTB and account now
XTB PayPal deposits and withdrawals possible?
PayPal is a very popular payment method for online payments. However, most brokers do not offer this option because PayPal takes very high fees. XTB, on the other hand, also offers the PayPal payment method. So you can make deposits with the online payment system at any time. However, payments at XTB are also unsuccessful. There are many advantages that PayPal offers:
- This is how a quick deposit is possible. In addition to PayPal, XTB also offers credit card deposits, which take up to 30 minutes, and bank transfers, which take approximately one working day. XTB PayPal deposits, on the other hand, succeed within about five minutes.
- In addition, security plays a major role with PayPal. This is important because transactions must always be protected.
- In addition, you do not need a balance on the PayPal account. You can simply add several credit cards and deposit them into the account.
Therefore, we can say at this point that XTB supports PayPal as one of the few reputable brokers. Although only deposits can be made using this online payment method, this is advantageous, especially since PayPal payments can be made quickly and securely.
What conditions apply when paying by PayPal?
Since we know that XTB offers PayPal as a deposit option, we also looked at the conditions that apply when paying by PayPal:
- that it is very important that the PayPal account runs in your own name. If this is not the case, the deposit will be rejected by XTB.
- Furthermore, as a trader you have to acknowledge that malfunctions, such as a failure of the PayPal system, are not the responsibility of XTB.
- Furthermore, the transferred credit may only be used for trading purposes. Otherwise the broker can block the transaction.
So we can say that you can only use the PayPal deposits to trade and that the PayPal account must be in your own name. It is also important that you know that the malfunctions on the part of PayPal are not connected to XTB.
BaseFEX Review - Bitcoin Trading with Low Fees, 100x Leverage, No KYC required
FAQs about XTB
Which alternatives XTB offers payment methods?
In addition to PayPal, XTB can also be used to pay by bank transfer or credit card. MasterCard and Visa are accepted. Payouts are only possible by bank transfer.
Open your XTB and account now
Does XTB also offer an app?
To trade with XTB, you can also use the XTB iPhone & Android app. This is available free of charge for both iOS and Android.
When can customer support be reached?
Customer support can be reached from Monday to Sunday 24 hours a day. You can contact him by email, phone and live chat.
From what amount can you open an XTB trading account?
XTB offers a total of three trading accounts, However, all three XTB accounts can be opened from zero euros. Traders can also choose between an STP or market maker model.
How many underlyings does the broker offer?
In addition to 49 currency pairs, the CFD - Trade over 100 additional assets and over 1,400 share CFDs ready.
Further offers from XTB
When we looked at the further offers of the Looking at brokers, we found that binary options can be traded on three platforms. You can choose between the trade types Call / Put, Range and Turbo. The trading platforms are meanwhile the xStation and Meta Trader 4 (MT4) as well as the AgenaTrader. The xStation also offers the option of social trading. This allows you to follow other traders and copy their trades. The MT4, on the other hand, offers the Autotrader function, which enables automated trading.
We also looked at the broker’s educational offer. Here we found that there are web seminars that can be followed live. On the other hand, there are also various videos and articles on binary options, market knowledge and product knowledge. There is also a stock exchange dictionary with the most important trading terms. In addition to this educational offer, you can also use the XTB demo account. This is available free of charge for 30 days and enables risk-free trading.
Our conclusion: Fast and secure
XTB is one of the few brokers that support PayPal. PayPal itself offers many advantages: This payment option is not only very fast, but also free and secure. Therefore, we can consider it overall positive that XTB offers PayPal for deposits. Withdrawals are not possible, but the broker offers a further and above all fast method of depositing. So register now and make your first deposit via PayPal!
Click here for an overview of Forex brokers with PayPal.
Open your XTB and account now