The deposit conditions at the broker are not a mere secondary condition. You can definitely be the deciding factor in choosing the perfect provider. Traders should therefore carefully inform themselves about the respective conditions before creating a trading account. For example, some brokers only offer a very small number of deposit methods. Then it may happen that the requested form of payment is not available. It can also take a long time to process deposits. This delays the entry into trading significantly and may give rise to lucrative return opportunities (* return: amount that is credited to an account in the event of successful trading). A few brokers even charge fees for depositing capital into the trading account. The amount of the minimum deposit is also decisive. In the following guide we will deal with all of these points in more detail. We show everything that traders should know about the IQ option deposit.
In addition, traders should of course generally deal with the services of the broker. We have compiled a comprehensive test report on IQ Option, which reveals all the advantages and disadvantages of the broker. We have carefully examined all background information on the broker and the way the company works.
Trade binary options with the test winner IQ Option
The most important information about IQ Option deposits at a glance:
- IQ Options offers trading in binary options
- In total, traders have two different trading accounts and a demo account available
- The amount of the deposit determines which account the trader uses
- The IQ option minimum deposit is 10 EUR / USD / GBP
- Various methods such as credit card or Skrill are available for deposits
The broker IQ option: Which one Can instruments be found?
IQ Option specializes in trading binary options, but also offers classic options and digital options. The broker offers its customers different types of options, which enable the design of different trading methods. The offer is also impressive in the area of available assets.
- Call / Put: Of course, the classic options are available at IQ Option. Traders speculate that the price of an underlying will be above (call) or below (put) the current market value at a specified point in time.
- Turbo options: prices of underlyings, especially foreign exchange, can fluctuate strongly within a single minute. In order to be able to react to these developments, IQ Options offers its traders special turbo options. These have a runtime between 60 seconds and five minutes. For the regular options, a period of time in 15-minute intervals with a maximum term of 30 minutes is common.
- Underlying: Numerous underlyings can be used by traders to trade binary options at IQ Option, Compared to some competitors, this is an acceptable, but not too high a value. The underlyings cover a wide range of commodities, stocks, indices and foreign exchange.
Just Deposit 10 $ To 100 $ Real Account || Iq Option Strategy. Binary Trading
Which account types does IQ Option offer?
IQ Option addresses his offer to experienced traders who still want to learn how to use binary options. The provider has designed two different account types specifically for this purpose, which differ in terms of scope of services and minimum deposit. A minimum amount of EUR 10 / USD / GBP is generally required to open an account. There is no conventional bonus at IQ Option, but traders have the option of using the unlimited demo account to try out the trading with virtual capital first. If you don't want to open a live account with IQ Option right away, you can use the demo account. This is absolutely free and not linked to the real money variant. The opening can take place completely independently and without an actual cash deposit. A total of $ 1,000 is then available to traders in their virtual account.
Compared to the standard model, the premium version primarily offers an improved and more personalized service. Each holder of a VIP account has an individual account manager available after IQ option deposit. This is available 24 hours a day and takes care of the concerns of the traders. This is not allowed for users of the standard account. However, the maximum return payment of 92% is the same for both versions.
How the IQ option deposit works
Before capital can be paid into the IQ option account and trading can begin, an account must of course be opened. The following system is recommended to make a deposit:
- Open the homepage of the broker IQ Option. At the top right corner you will find a button that opens a registration form. This must be filled out carefully. Traders should also read the provider's terms and conditions. Then all entered data will be sent to the broker.
- After successful account activation, a deposit can be made. Traders select their preferred payment method and enter an amount to be transferred to the account.
- Once the transfer order has been submitted, traders have to wait for the money to be received. IQ Option manages to process most inquiries within 1 to 2 working days. Fundamentally, bank transfers take significantly more time than payments by credit card or payment services such as Skrill.
These payment methods are available for the IQ deposit option
As customer-friendly and service-oriented Broker offers IQ Option a whole range of payment methods:
- credit card (Mastercard, Visa, Maestro) - free of charge
- bank transfer (fee)
- Wire Transfer
- Poli Internet Banking
As already mentioned, the duration of the transfer depends on the selected method. Fees are not payable for any of the options listed.
Trade binary options with the test winner IQ Option
Our conclusion on the IQ Option deposit
IQ Option is an absolute specialist for binary options trading. As a trader, you can fall back on a variety of underlying assets and a stable trading platform. Turbo options are also available for particularly short-term trading.
The different account models are aimed equally at all types of traders. Starting with a first deposit of EUR 10 / USD / GBP it is possible to trade with IQ Option. If you want to deposit money with the broker, you can use a whole range of payment methods such as bank transfers, credit cards or payment services.