The British boker GKFX impresses with its extensive range and intensive customer care. Customer services, training programs and background information on the subject of trading can be found in German and 24 others languages . In addition to the five trading platforms and , the GKFX trading products also include four different account types , both in USD, GBP , as well as in EUR . GKFX's trading hours correspond to the global exchange times , from Sunday 11 p.m. to Friday 11 p.m. . In order to be able to carry out precise trades, GKFX provides a listing of trading times for the individual positions under the so-called market information table . Please note that the times given refer to the British time zone . German traders have to add an hour.
The most important things at a glance:
- Regulated by FSA and BaFin
- Extensive German-speaking customer service
- Trading platforms MT4, MT4 for Mac, Web Trader, Mobile Trading, MYFX
- MYFX videos for explanation in English
- Training program in German: FX or CFD trading as articles, video tutorials on currency trading, market analysis, Pro and FOREX strategies
- Four account types: demo, micro, standard and company account
- trading accounts in USD, GBP and EUR
- stock exchange opening times worldwide: 5 days a week, customary office hours
- 24 hours online trading
- securities transactions outside the stock exchange also on weekends
- trading hours can be found on the market information table
- trading hours are after British time (CET - 1 hour) specified
- FOREX trading from Sunday 11:00 p.m. to Friday 11:00 p.m. CET
- Ind es trading daily from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. CET
- 30 minutes daily rollover breaks
Now to test winner Plus500 and trade
Broker GKFX - 4 things that differentiate GKFX from other brokers
GKFX is a British broker that is regulated and authorized by the Financial Service Authority (FSA). The branch in Frankfurt is subject in part to the Federal Financial Services Authority (BaFin).
(1) GKFX is one of the few brokers who not only offers extensive customer service in the form of email contact, live chat, call back service and telephone contact, but also in German .
(2) GKFX offers its customers five trading platforms : MT4, MT4 for Mac, Web Trader and Mobile Trading , as well as the in-house platform MYFX . MYFX offers the trader additional functions, which are clearly explained in five videos. Unfortunately, these videos were only written in English , but the moderator speaks clearly and easily.
( 3) The training program , however, is also in German language Both the extensive information on the topic FX and CFD Trading are written in an understandable German and the many video tutorials on the main topics of currency trading, market analysis, pro (psychology of trading) and FOREX strategies are in 25 languages available.
Since May 2016, interested parties can also watch an extensive video series with the expert Dr. Educate Gregor Bauer about successful trading with technical analysis. The series comprises 50 videos that provide comprehensive information on various chart analysis techniques and their benefits in a total of 8 hours.
(4) GKFX has a selection of four different account types . In addition to the demo account , the GKFX customer also has the micro account, standard account and company account available. All accounts can be managed in the currencies USD, GBP and EUR . The sometimes subtle differences between the micro and standard accounts can be compared on the GKFX homepage under "Trading & Products" - "Trading Accounts".
As the name suggests, the company account is, reserved for companies and can only be opened upon presentation of a founding certificate and numerous other formalities.
The British broker convinces with intensive customer care in German. It offers its customers the trading platforms MT4, MT4 for Mac, Web Trader, Mobile Trading and MYFX for the four account types demo, micro, standard and company account. The training program includes video tutorials and detailed background information in German.
Now test winner Plus500 and trade
TOP 100 forex scam brokers 2019
There are exchanges around the world, on all continents of our planet. In accordance with the time difference , the opening hours of the stock exchanges also vary. Exchanges around the world are only open during the day at normal office hours 5 days a week . Thanks to the time shifts in online trading , trading is possible at 24 hours a week. Only on Friday evening when the last stock exchange closes and on Sunday evening when the first stock exchange opens again there is no options trading in the raw materials, indices and currencies area. At these times, securities transactions are also conducted over the counter .
Although CFD trading involves a high level of risk, high profits can sometimes be achieved. For this, however, traders must keep an eye on the prices and can e.g. For example, use a real-time financial chart.
The stock exchange opening times correspond to the country-specific habits. Trading is generally possible around the clock from Sunday 11 p.m. to Friday 11 p.m. CET, as at least one exchange is always open. Over-the-counter securities transactions can also be carried out on weekends.
GKFX - Trading according to British time
The trading hours at GKFZ follow after the British time . This means that the given trading hours are to be calculated back one hour because Great Britain is in the time zone CET-1. Thus, trading takes place at the time specified in the market information table for German traders one hour later. The table can be found under "Help", keyword "FAQ", right under the first question:
The time difference can be clearly illustrated using the specific example for CFD trading in Yahoo! shares (last position the table). Trading hours are given from 09:30 am to 4:00 pm. For traders in CET zones, it would be trading hours from 10:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
In general, the trading hours for FOREX are from 10:00 p.m. on Sunday evening until Friday evening 10 p.m. British time, ergo from Sunday evening 11 p.m. to Friday evening 11 p.m. CET . Indices on the other hand, traded on five days a week from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. British time . In order to be able to rollover some positions, trading is temporarily interrupted for 30 minutes . Trades that have not yet been closed are kept open for the next day or over the weekend.
The broker GKFX offers its customers a detailed list of opening times as a market information table. The time difference of CET-1 must be taken into account here. FOREX trading can generally take place from Sunday 11:00 p.m. to Friday 11:00 p.m. CET and index trading can take place daily from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. CET. Daily breaks of 30 minutes are necessary to carry out rollovers.
GKFX offers its traders a comprehensive range with competent customer service. This was given a 5-star rating by the participants in the CFI broker election of the DKI, so that GKFX won the election for the CFD broker of the year 2016. The trading hours correspond to the worldwide stock exchange opening times. For traders in the Central European time zone, the time difference has to be considered. Trading indices is possible daily from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. CET. 30 minute rollover breaks take place daily.
Now to test winner Plus500 and trade