Buy Dash with a credit card - is that possible? Yes, the majority of CFD brokers can also buy the cryptocurrency with known credit cards. Buying Dash with a Mastercard credit card or VISA is also possible in pure crypto marketplaces.
Dash is one of the new cryptocurrencies that is currently becoming a shooting star. In 2014/2015 it was still known under the names Darkcoin and XCoin . In the past few weeks, the dash value has increased rapidly. Therefore, the cryptocurrency is becoming interesting for more and more investors. How do these investments work? Buy Dash with credit card: The guide shows what to consider when investing.
Now trade IQ Option with the crypto broker test winner
Buy Dash with credit card - in a nutshell
- Buying a dash with a credit card is possible.
- CFD brokers and crypto marketplaces offer payments by credit card.
- The encryption of the payment data is essential.
- Buying Dash with VISA credit card or Mastercard may be subject to a charge.
Crypto marketplace or broker - where are credit cards accepted?
Investors who want to trade Dash can choose between the Choose direct sales and CFD trading. What are the differences between the two trading options?
- CFD trading: There is no direct investment in Dash via CFD trading. The advantage of this financial derivative lies in the leverage factor that can be used to multiply one's own capital; at best with high chances of return. However, CFDs also harbor a higher risk of loss compared to direct investment.
- Direct purchase: Investors can buy Dash directly on special crypto marketplaces. The principle is similar to that of the stock exchange: investors buy currency units from other traders. The crypto marketplace (trading platforms) acts as an intermediary and receives a commission for it. Anyone who has purchased Dash can safely manage the currency units offline.
Back to question "Buy Dash with credit card?". In most cases, investors can either use the crypto marketplace or also carry out their transactions with the CFD broker using the credit card. The most common credit card payment methods are VISA and Mastercard.
Conclusion: Dash trading is either with a CFD broker or with a crypto -Market place possible. Both trading options can be used with most credit card providers. Investors can, for example, supply their trading account with fresh capital using the Mastercard or VISA.
STOLEN CC TO BTC OR CASH (BINARY.COM)
Buy Dash with a credit card - this is how you deposit
No matter which credit card the traders use and for Whichever platform you choose, credit card deposits are always the same. Buying Dash with a credit card - a quick guide:
- Before it comes to buying a Dash, it's about the question of the amount of capital. How much do I want to invest as an investor? Since this financial instrument is a risky investment, the money should come from free, liquid funds. Before investing, a review of the current dash price is also recommended. If the rate of the cryptocurrency is currently at a lower level, it is advisable to wait and see.
- Once investors have decided to invest, it is a matter of choosing the right credit card. Buy Dash with VISA credit card or prefer to buy Dash with Mastercard credit card? The majority of providers offer both types of cards as payment. To select the right credit card, the traders go to the account settings of the crypto marketplace or the CFD broker and select "deposits".
- In the next step, the traders must enter their credit card details, This includes the credit card number, expiry date and the three-digit security code located on the back of the card. After all card details have been entered, the payment is confirmed.
- Now the process "Buy Dash with credit card" is almost complete. As a rule, the payment is credited to your own trading account within a few minutes. After the credit has been issued, traders can immediately buy the currency units or open their CFD positions.
Good to know: Those who make their deposits via credit card are often bound by limits. These can be seen on the websites of brokers or marketplaces. The limits can be different:
- Limit of the broker: Although the brokers allow the dash to buy with a credit card, they do set deposit limits. Whoever uses the VISA or Mastercard is usually bound to a limit of between 5,000 and 10,000 euros.
- Credit card limits: Each credit card holder has an individual limit. The amount is usually dependent on income. Traders can find out how high the respective limit is from their credit card documents or credit card account. The credit card limits usually refer to one month.
- Daily limit: The daily limit serves to prevent improper transfers. The traders or marketplaces determine the daily limits individually. For example, with many providers it is possible to buy Dash with a daily limit of 1,000 euros. A look at the trading account shows whether this limit can be adjusted or even suspended.
Conclusion: The deposit by credit card runs at Marketplaces and CFD brokers quickly and without major complications. Traders only have to enter the credit card details and their investment amount. The capital is usually available within a few minutes after confirmation. Currency units can be bought particularly quickly and CFD positions opened.
Withdrawals often only with the same deposit variant
Buy Dash with a credit card - if you have decided to do so, can be restricted in the payment. Some CFD brokers have the requirement that the deposit method must be the same as the withdrawal method. What does that mean? If the traders used the VISA card for the deposit, for example, the payment will only work with this means of payment.
- An example: At the beginning of the year, a sum of € 5,000 was deposited with the CFD broker with the VISA card.
- After half a year the trader has made some profits and would like to make a partial payment of € 6,000.
- He can only use the VISA card for this. Even if the CFD broker offers other payment options such as PayPal or the Mastercard, disbursement is not possible.
Important: It is not always a full payment to the credit card possible. The payment amount is usually limited to the amount paid in. The surplus, in this case 2,000 euros, is then paid out to the traders by bank transfer.
Conclusion: For many brokers and marketplaces, the payment method must be identical be with the deposit method. Even if other payment methods are offered, they cannot be used for the payments.
Credit card acceptance: These are the most used cards
Who decides to buy Dash with a credit card, can usually choose between the two major providers: Mastercard and VISA.
Both card providers are world leaders and are particularly widespread in Europe. In America, the American Express and Diners Card are also a welcome form of payment. However, they are generally not accepted at brokers and marketplaces.
Conclusion: Many brokers and marketplaces accept the largest credit card providers, Mastercard and VISA. On the other hand, buying a dash with a Diners Card or American Express credit card is rarely permitted.