The broker AvaTrade has specialized in the offer of CFD and Forex trading. Trading is possible via the platforms AvaTrade, MetaTrader 4 and via the trading app. In addition, the Mirror Trader and the connection to ZuluTrade offer two options for social trading. If you want to deposit or withdraw money into your trading account at AvaTrade, you can do this using a variety of means of payment. These include, for example, credit cards, bank transfers or some online payment services.
The most important information at a glance
- EU regulation by the Irish Central Bank
- Training through free webinars and Video seminars
- AvaTrader MetaTrader 4 platforms and trading apps
- Different account models (silver, gold, platinum)
- Payouts via credit card, bank transfer or global bank
- Carry out verification before the first payment
Regulation and security at AvaTrade
The broker AvaTrade was founded in Dublin in 2006. Since then it has been taking care of it Companies around 200,000 customers from more than 100 countries - and the trend is rising. The broker is popular, among other things, because it is based in the EU. Ireland may not be the financial center of Europe, but the same laws apply here as in Germany.
The Irish central bank ensures that AvaTrade really adheres to these regulations for financial service providers. Fraud at the broker practically impossible. AvaTrade must disclose all of its business practices and is subject to strict surveillance.
Another factor that speaks to the security of client funds is that the company segregates them from corporate assets. Even in the unlikely event of AvaTrade's bankruptcy Customers therefore have a full claim on their deposits. Because creditors have no access to segregated accounts in the event of a bankruptcy.
Traders can rely on AvaTrade for a high level of security, which is mainly due to the company's headquarters in Ireland. After all, this means that the broker must comply with all current laws for financial service providers that also apply to German companies. The Irish central bank is responsible for monitoring and regulation, which is more than just a regulator.
Welcome to AvaOptions
Trading offer at AvaTrade: 250 underlyings from Forex and CFD
AvaTrade has been trading Forex and CFDs since its inception. A look at the trading offer quickly shows that the group has been dealing with derivatives for over ten years. The product range in detail:
- Forex Over 60 currency pairs can be used by investors to trade on the international currency markets. First and foremost, of course, include common and well-known majors such as euros, US dollars or Japanese yen. In addition, important cross pairs and even some exotic species can be found in the product range. Traders benefit from a high degree of flexibility in Forex trading and can spread their positions across the entire foreign exchange market.
- CFD When trading with classic CFDs, the most common underlyings have also been integrated into the offer. With commodities, stocks, bonds, ETFs and indices, all common asset classes can be found at AvaTrade. In total, the broker comes to just over 200 underlyings. Some brokers are sure to have a somewhat broader range of products most important values are also available at AvaTrade. These include, for example, the DAX, gold, oil, the Google share and the interest on the US government bond.
Of course, when trading Forex and CFDs, you should not only pay attention to the breadth of the product range. Trading is particularly interesting because leverage can be used. Your own broker always decides how high this will be. For Forex trading, AvaTrade offers the option of selecting values of up to 400: 1. This is a standard leverage that should be sufficiently high. In CFD trading, the maximum leverage is limited to 200: 1, which is also a common value.
Finally, consider the costs of trading. AvaTrade is particularly convincing here in the forex area. It starts with cheap spreads of 0.8 pips, but this only applies to the known major currency pairs. But even with less known currencies, it is possible to open positions for 2 to 8 pips. The costs always depend on the selected underlying and the trading time . This also applies to CFD trading, which is basically possible from 1 pip.
Since its foundation, AvaTrade has focused on offering Forex and CFD trading. So traders can fall back on over 60 currency pairs from different currency areas. There are 200 underlyings available for trading in CFD trading. Above all, the favorable conditions are convincing, because trading is already possible at a spread starting at 0.8 pips.
Social Trading at AvaTrade
Although AvaTrade has been around for a long time is active on the market, the company is always interested in innovations and improvements. In the recent past, this mainly concerned the integration of social trading into the trading offer. The basic principle of the new form of investment is quickly explained:
On a social trading platform, signal generators and "meet" followers. The signalers are usually experienced traders who have been trading with financial derivatives for years. The followers, on the other hand, are more likely to be those investors who sometimes still lack specialist knowledge. To compensate for this shortcoming, you can follow the signalers. Then all trades of the top trader are visible in your own feed - just like on Facebook and Co. In addition, it is even possible to copy the top traders directly. Then the system creates all positions of the signal generator directly in their own trading account.
Social trading at AvaTrade is possible via two different trading platforms:
- Mirror Trader The Mirror Trader offers basic functions of social trading. Trading strategies of experienced traders can easily be "mirrored", ie copied. This is possible in three different stages. With manual trading, the system only provides information about which position the signal generator has just created. The follower then decides whether this position should be copied. With automatic "mirroring" all trading positions are copied directly. Semi-mirroring is a middle ground, with traders having only some of the positions automatically copied.
- ZuluTrade The social trading platform ZuluTrade is extremely well-known among traders and enjoys a great deal in the industry Popularity. ZuluTrade offers practically all functions of the Mirror Trader, but goes much further here. For example, there is a watchlist, numerous filter criteria for top traders and even your own trading profiles. Here, the signalers can write status reports or describe their trading strategies in more detail.The connection of ZuluTrade to AvaTrade takes place via a registration on the social trading platform and is completed within a few minutes.
Especially inexperienced traders benefit immensely from the social Trading. Several studies have already shown that traders can achieve on average significantly more returns by copying signal transmitters. In 2012, the University of Bochum found that the average return of top traders at ZuluTrade was around 7 percent.
As an innovative and modern broker, AvaTrade now also offers social trading. Inexperienced traders can automatically copy the positions of successful investors and benefit from their expertise. At AvaTrade, this is possible via two different trading platforms. On the one hand, the Mirror Trader can be used, through which quite simple functions of social trading can be used. On the other hand, traders can also rely on the specialized social trading provider ZuluTrade.
The Ava Debit MasterCard
At AvaTrade, it is not only possible to use conventional brokerage services. The broker even offers its traders their own credit card, which can be used to make payments conveniently and easily. The credit card itself can be applied for in just a few minutes. First, an account with the broker must be opened. Traders will then find a menu item under "My Account" that leads to the application for the Debit MasterCard. Traders then follow all of the instructions until the application is complete.
The MasterCard itself should then arrive at the trader within four weeks. It can then be used in full as a conventional credit card. For example, retailers can use this to pay for free in other European countries, book hotels or withdraw cash from ATMs. Important: It is a MasterCard. Payments are therefore always free of charge only where a MasterCard is actually accepted.
The AvaTrade Debit MasterCard is a special service offered by the broker. Traders will receive a free credit card within four weeks of applying to which the trading account balance can be transferred without any problems. The card can then be used to make cashless payments or to use cash.
Other options for deposits and withdrawals at AvaTrade
will of course not become a trader forced to apply for the presented credit card. There are a total of three other payment options available:
- Payout by credit card Basically, credit can be paid in flexibly using the credit card. But: for withdrawals it’s not that easy. Only amounts that have been paid in with the respective credit card can be paid out. Especially with higher winnings, it is not possible to transfer them entirely to the credit card. It should also be noted that fees may apply for the use of the credit card, depending on your own credit institution.
- Withdrawal via Global Bank For transfers via Global Bank, the same restrictions apply that apply to the credit card. Withdrawals are only possible in the amount that was previously made through Global Bank. In addition, the maximum transfer amount per transaction is 5,000 euros.
- Payment by bank transfer Usually, traders therefore use the bank transfer to deposit money into their account and then have it withdrawn again. There are no restrictions and no fees are charged. However, it takes significantly longer to transfer the money to the account by bank transfer than when using a credit card or global bank.
Basically, AvaTrade is characterized by rapid processing of payment orders. The broker needs between 24 and 48 hours to process the withdrawal forms. The request is then forwarded directly to the provider of the means of payment, who in turn carries out another check. It therefore takes between five and ten days for the money to reach the account.
Important: Before the first payment, the accounts must be verified. This can be done either directly during the opening of the account or at any time afterwards. Traders upload a copy of the ID card and proof of address to AvaTrade. For the address confirmation, bills from electricity, gas or telephone providers are sufficient, that are not older than three months. Anyone wishing to use a credit card for deposits and withdrawals must also provide a copy of the front.
Deposits and withdrawals at AvaTrade are possible using secure and common means of payment. First and foremost, traders will use the classic bank transfer, which is completely free of charge. Alternatively, credit cards or global banks can also be used for capitalization. However, it must be noted that payments can only be made in the amount in which deposits were previously made.
In three steps up to the payment at AvaTrade
Who at the broker one If you want to have the payment made, you must fill out a standardized form.
- Traders can find the form itself on the AvaTrade website under the menu item "My Account". At the top right you should now see a button that says "Payout" or "Withdrawal".
- Then all the instructions that AvaTrade states on the page are followed. The payment form is then downloaded, printed and signed using "Print template".
- The form must now be scanned. Traders either send the payment order by email to [email protected] or upload it under "My Account" ->"Upload document".
Payouts are in progress straightforward at AvaTrade, even if you only have to fill out a payment form. However, this is for security, so that the few minutes of time invested are well spent.
Training and support at AvaTrade
Deposits and withdrawals are part of a broker's general range of services, The most important aspects of training and support also fall into these categories. Basically, AvaTrade can also convince here. The training offer in detail:
- FAQs To explain the first, important questions, AvaTrade has created extensive and at the same time very clear FAQs, Traders can, for example, call up information on the regulation of the broker or the deposits and withdrawals presented here.
- E-Book The company has also designed its own e-book especially for forex trading. It is primarily aimed at beginners who have never or only rarely traded with Forex. Because the e-book serves practically as a very comprehensive introduction to the topic. For example, the basics of trading and financial market theory are explained. Investors can find out why currency rates are trading at all and how these fluctuations can be used.
- Webinars Once or twice a week, investors also gain a deeper insight into the world of trading. This is made possible by free webinars, which are always held by an experienced broker employee. They deal with a wide variety of topics that benefit both beginners and experienced traders. For example, the technical analysis is presented in more detail, emotions during trading are explained, and current market analyzes are provided.
- Video archive In addition to the webinars, traders can also access a video archive. Of course, this offers more flexibility, because the trader can learn new aspects about trading if he has the time.
In addition to the training courses, the general service at AvaTrade can also be convincing. Basically, the communication with the support takes place primarily via a live chat, which is manned around the clock. Tickets can also be created and later notified by email. In addition, the team can be reached by phone during normal business hours. It is a German number that can be called free of charge from the mobile and fixed network.
AvaTrade knows how to convince with easily accessible and competent support. The company is there for its customers around the clock and even offers a free telephone hotline. In addition, traders benefit from an extensive range of training courses, which mainly consist of numerous videos and webinars.
Account opening and bonus at AvaTrade
AvaTrade is a purely online broker. This becomes clear, among other things, when opening a trading account, which runs entirely on the web.
- First, traders go to the broker's website, where a standardized opening form can be found.
- It is then selected whether investors want to open a MetaTrader 4 or an AvaTrader trading account. Regardless of this, AvaTrade then requires the provision of some personal data such as name and address. However, previous trading experience is also queried in order to be able to provide the trader with the best possible support. The data is then sent to AvaTrade with a click of the mouse.
- The broker checks the application and then activates the account.
Until the first trade can be placed, investors only need capital deposit into the account. For the first deposit, there is a bonus of between 20 and 30 percent from an amount of 500 euros. In general, the account opening is already possible from € 100.
An account can be created at AvaTrade within a few minutes. Important information is transmitted to the broker via a standardized online form, after which the broker unlocks the account. There is a bonus of up to 30 percent for opening an account from a deposit of 500 euros.
Conclusion: Easy deposits and withdrawals at AvaTrade
AvaTrade has been on the market since 2006 active for Forex and CFD trading. This many years of experience is particularly evident when looking at the services. Here traders benefit from a competent support team that is available around the clock. But also in general AvaTrade knows how to convince with a high number of underlyings especially in the Forex area and favorable conditions. In addition, traders at AvaTrade can easily deposit money into the trading account and then have it withdrawn again. This is possible with the AvaTrade Debit MasterCard, which the company offers.